This is actually the leading selected item of other customers buying products related to kefir starter culture. For further choices, check out our selection of Kefir Starter Culture or use the search box.
Get kefir starter culture on this web: ✓ excellent assortment, ✓ best value and ✓ fast delivery!
Product info, reviews and references. Items get up to date frequently, so come back for the new products.
Selection of videos with additional information, reviews and useful tips.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Kefir Starter Culture | Cultures for Health | Easy To Maintain Kefir Culture Powder | Non GMO, Gluten Free | May Be Used With A Dairy Or Water Base
- 0.2 1 TBSP Organic Milk Kefir Grains and ebook “Milk Kefir Unleashed by Thomas Egbert” - Fresh Live Active Probiotic Starter Cultures
- 0.3 Kefir Starter Culture - Pack of 12 Freeze Dried Sachets (12)
- 0.4 Yogourmet Freeze Dried Kefir Starter, 1 oz. box (Pack of 2)
- 0.5 Cutting Edge Cultures Vegetable Starter Culture, 6 Pouches, 12g
- 0.6 Kefir Grains - Living Probiotic Enriched
- 0.7 Kefir Starter Cultures - Pack of Freeze-Dried Culture Sachets For Creamy and Mild Milk Kefir (3 sachets)
- 0.8 Cutting Edge Cultures Easy Kefir Starter Culture, 4 Pack, 20g
- 0.9 1/4 Cup Live Organic Water Kefir Grains (Tibicos) Natural Probiotics
- 0.10 Water Kefir Grains | Cultures for Health | Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO
- 1 More Kefir Products
- 2 References
Kefir Starter Culture | Cultures for Health | Easy To Maintain Kefir Culture Powder | Non GMO, Gluten Free | May Be Used With A Dairy Or Water Base
- NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED KEFIR POWDER STARTER: kefir starter culture powder doesn’t need any maintenance at all; simply store unopened packets of freeze dried powdered kefir starter culture in the fridge until you’re ready to use them
- RE-USE THE POWDERED KEFIR STARTER SEVERAL TIMES: you can re-use the Cultures For Health kefir culture powder to make kefir several times without a loss in nutrients or health benefits
- GLUTEN-FREE AND NON-GMO KEFIR POWDER STARTER: make your own healthy kefir with absolute peace of mind using this kefir starter culture powder as it contains only the right ingredients
- VERSATILE FREEZE DRIED POWDERED KEFIR STARTER CULTURE: you can choose a dairy or water base - just ensure that you stick to the same base for subsequent batches
- GET MORE THAN JUST YUMMY AND HEALTHY KEFIR: when you buy Cultures For Health kefir culture powder, you not only make great-tasting kefir, you can also get FREE access to our 155-page Kefir ebook with a treasure trove of easy kefir recipes, articles and how-to videos
1 TBSP Organic Milk Kefir Grains and ebook “Milk Kefir Unleashed by Thomas Egbert” - Fresh Live Active Probiotic Starter Cultures
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: Our kefir grains are guaranteed to arrive fresh and alive, or we’ll send you a replacement free of charge. Your purchase is RISK FREE! | Enough for the whole Family
- PREMIUM ORGANIC GRAINS: Our grains have NEVER been dried or stored in the fridge or freezer. They are shipped to you fresh in a sealed, food grade BPA-free container (not a sandwich baggie like many other sellers use!).
- COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS: Your purchase includes unlimited email support, so you can ask us your fermenting questions anytime. You’ll also get a BONUS 39-page eBook with images, video tutorial, step-by-step instructions and delicious recipes to create the best tasting kefir again and again. You’ll have our full support in your kefir journey!
- SAVE MONEY: Your grains can be reused over and over, and will produce plenty of kefir for the whole family. It’s exponentially cheaper than buying kefir at the grocery store!
- HEALTHY PROBIOTICS - We feed our kefir grains fresh organic milk every day. We carefully cultivate our grains to contain as many strains of healthy bacteria as possible, giving you well balanced probiotics in every sip.
Kefir Starter Culture - Pack of 12 Freeze Dried Sachets (12)
- Every single portion of kefir can be re-cultivated
- One sachet is enough to make 1 litre of thick creamy milk kefir
- Can be set at room temperature. No need of specific appliances
- Contains a blend of the following Lacto-bacteria and yeast: Lactococcus lactis ssp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis ssp.lactis, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis biovar diacetylactis, S. Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Kluyveromyces lactis
- Mild in taste, suitable for healthy smoothies
Yogourmet Freeze Dried Kefir Starter, 1 oz. box (Pack of 2)
- Total of 12 starter packets
- Can be used with cow, soy or goat's milk
- No appliance needed
- Each box makes 6 quarts of kefir
Cutting Edge Cultures Vegetable Starter Culture, 6 Pouches, 12g
- Contains 6 pouches each pouch ferments 5 pounds of vegetables
- Cutting edge starter culture is a synergistic blend of carefully selected strains - each plays a vital role in optimizing the natural lacto fermentation process to ensure that you achieve healthy and delicious results
- Our unique starter culture is designed to help you create probiotic and nutrient rich superfoods
- Optimize the natural lacto fermentation process. Supercharge your vegetables, enhance taste and crispness and ensure that your cultured foods are rich in probiotics
- Give your family the best nutrition and yourself peace of mind with tasty, consistent results and a quicker, more complete fermentation
Kefir Grains - Living Probiotic Enriched
- Milk Kefir Grains
Kefir Starter Cultures - Pack of Freeze-Dried Culture Sachets For Creamy and Mild Milk Kefir (3 sachets)
- One sachet is enough to make 1 litre of thick creamy, extra mild in taste milk kefir and recultured many times
- Can be set at room temperature. No need of specific appliances, yogurt makers etc.
- Contains blend of live active bacteria like Lactococcus lactis ssp.cremoris, Lactococcus lactis ssp. Lactis, Lactococcus lactis ssp. Lactis biovar diacetylactis, S. thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Kluyveromyces lactis.
- Pure bacterial blend of cultures made in laboratory environment away from additives, maltodextrin, gluten and GMO. Optimises digestion, bowel movements and intestinal flora
- Extra mild in taste, suitable for healthy and delicious smoothies
Cutting Edge Cultures Easy Kefir Starter Culture, 4 Pack, 20g
- Kefir is a cultured drink, traditionally made by adding kefir grains to various types of milk
- It's fun and very easy to make! Kefir is a fantastic source of many nutrients
- Kefir is even more potent than yogurt, with its numerous beneficial strains of organisms
- Kefir helps boost the immune system, replenishes the body with good bacteria after antibiotic use
- Simple to make: add one packet to a quart of your choice of milk, let it culture for 24 hours and you have a delicious pourable drink
1/4 Cup Live Organic Water Kefir Grains (Tibicos) Natural Probiotics
- ONE 4X6 BREWING BAG plus A Downloadable PDF File with Recipies , Uses and Care
- Ability to Create a natural reoccurring source of Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, variety of enzymes and organic acids, and a range of B vitamins, and folic acid and a myriad of nearly 40 strains of the best probiotics
- 1 Florida Sun Kefir Brewing Bag
- Mayan Origin
Water Kefir Grains | Cultures for Health | Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO
- MAKE YOUR OWN KEFIR USING ORGANIC WATER KEFIR GRAINS: water kefir is a cultured drink made by adding kefir grains to coconut water, sugar water; it’s brimming with a host of nutrients and probiotics (a group of microorganisms that benefits the gut, heart, mental health, among others); give yourself and loved ones a health boost by making your own water kefir with Cultures For Health live dehydrated water kefir grains
- RE-USE HEIRLOOM LIVE WATER KEFIR GRAINS MANY TIMES WITHOUT LOSS IN POTENCY: the live dehydrated water kefir grains from Cultures For Health are heirloom grains, meaning that they’ll not lose potency even if you were to re-use them many times; unlike conventional kefir starters, this heirloom water kefir grain has a structure that protects it from deteriorating over time; so you can use the same batch of heirloom grains to make water kefir with no loss in health benefits time and again - great sa
- GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO AND THIRD PARTY TESTED SAFE WATER KEFIR GRAINS KIT: make your own healthy coconut or juice kefir with absolute peace of mind using these kefir water grains as they contain only the right ingredients and nothing artificial; plus, our coconut/water kefir grains have been tested safe by a trusted third-party laboratory, giving you additional assurance
- EASY-TO-USE LIVE ORGANIC WATER KEFIR GRAINS: it’s a cinch to be making fresh, probiotic-packed water kefir at home using our live water kefir grains; every batch takes only a few minutes to prepare, and thereafter, you can continue making your own delicious water kefir every 24 hours using by using the grains again again; detailed instructions are available at culturesforhealth.com/kefir
- VERSATILE CULTURES FOR HEALTH KEFIR ORGANIC WATER GRAINS: when you buy Cultures For Health water kefir grains, you not only make great-tasting kefir, you can also get FREE access to our 155-page Kefir ebook with a treasure trove of easy kefir recipes, articles and how-to videos; go on, unleash your creativity in water kefir
- Zheng, Y, Fei, Y, Yang, Y, Jin, Z, Yu, B, Li, L et al.. A potential flavor culture: Lactobacillus harbinensis M1 improves the organoleptic quality of fermented soymilk by high production of 2,3-butanedione and acetoin. Food Microbiol. 2020;91 :103540. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2020.103540. PubMed PMID:32539956 .
- Romero-Luna, HE, Peredo-Lovillo, A, Hernández-Mendoza, A, Hernández-Sánchez, H, Cauich-Sánchez, PI, Ribas-Aparicio, RM et al.. Probiotic Potential of Lactobacillus paracasei CT12 Isolated from Water Kefir Grains (Tibicos). Curr. Microbiol. 2020; :. doi: 10.1007/s00284-020-02016-0. PubMed PMID:32372103 .
- Plessas, S, Mantzourani, I, Bekatorou, A. Evaluation of Pediococcus pentosaceus SP2 as Starter Culture on Sourdough Bread Making. Foods. 2020;9 (1):. doi: 10.3390/foods9010077. PubMed PMID:31936736 PubMed Central PMC7023139.
- Hong, JY, Lee, NK, Yi, SH, Hong, SP, Paik, HD. Short communication: Physicochemical features and microbial community of milk kefir using a potential probiotic Saccharomyces cerevisiae KU200284. J. Dairy Sci. 2019;102 (12):10845-10849. doi: 10.3168/jds.2019-16384. PubMed PMID:31629522 .
- Talib, N, Mohamad, NE, Yeap, SK, Hussin, Y, Aziz, MNM, Masarudin, MJ et al.. Isolation and Characterization of Lactobacillus spp. from Kefir Samples in Malaysia. Molecules. 2019;24 (14):. doi: 10.3390/molecules24142606. PubMed PMID:31319614 PubMed Central PMC6680525.
- Yogurt Starter Culture
- Kefir Starter
- Probiotic Starter Culture
- Yogurt Culture Starter With Probiotics
- Probiotic Yogurt Starter Culture
Last update 2020-07-08