Last update 2020-04-07
This is the leading choice of other customers acquiring products related to kefir lime leaves. To get more alternatives, look at our selection of Kefir Lime Leaves or use the search box.
Buy kefir lime leaves on BuyProbiotics.info: ✓ finest selection, ✓ best selling price and ✓ fast delivery!
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Kefir Lime Leaves 2020
- 2 Kefir Lime Leaves Reviews
- 3 Buy Kefir Lime Leaves Online
- 3.1 Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves ,Use in for Asian Cuisine
- 3.2 Kaffir Lime Leaves, Dried | Key Ingredient in Thai cuisine | Wonderful Addition to Soups and Curries | Rich Green Color and Extremely Flavorful 0.5 oz.
- 3.3 Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves from Citrus Hystrix plant, Makrut | USA GROWN | .5 Ounce
- 3.4 Alanya Aroma Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves, 0.5 Oz, Grown in California
- 3.5 Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 oz. Organic Naturally Grown.
- 3.6 Dried Galangal, Sliced | Greater Galangal â€“ Alpinia Galanga | Perfect for Tom Yum and Tom Kha Soups 3.5 oz.
- 3.7 Yours Kitchen Premium Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves Flakes Super Dry and Extremely Aromatic, Use to Cook many Asia Dishes, From Soups and Salads to Curries and Stir-Fried Dishes (0.88 Ounce)
- 3.8 US Citrus - Fresh Kaffir (Makrut) Lime Leaves - (30 grams) - Contains Natural Essential Oils for Remarkable Flavor
- 3.9 (2 Oz.) Fresh ORGANIC Kaffir Lime Leaves (Thai Lime Leaves) | FREE First Class Shipping from California
- 3.10 Sasinee Kaffir Lime Leave Powder 2.35oz
- 4 More Kefir Products
- 5 References
Best Kefir Lime Leaves 2020
Last update 2020-04-09
Product info, reviews and references. Listings get up to date regularly, so come back for the new items.
Kefir Lime Leaves Reviews
Selection of videos with additional information, reviews and useful tips.
Buy Kefir Lime Leaves Online
Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves ,Use in for Asian Cuisine
- For use, simply put the dried kaffir lime leaf in hot water for a moment. The dried kaffir lime leaf will return like fresh kaffir lime leaf.
- For use in Tom Yum , soup , curry ,Spaghetti
- It can also be keep simple and long.
Kaffir Lime Leaves, Dried | Key Ingredient in Thai cuisine | Wonderful Addition to Soups and Curries | Rich Green Color and Extremely Flavorful 0.5 oz.
- Our kaffir lime leaves stand out because they’re full of flavor and bring the most decadent fragrant citrus notes to your authentic Thai recipes. Prepare meals at home that are just like the flavors you’ve come to love from your favorite restaurant.
- Kaffir Lime Leaf is an essential ingredient in Thai cuisine. Kaffir Lime Leaf is also known as makrut lime leaves, and is used in recipes like tom yum soup or tom kha soup and panang curry.
- A citrus flavor that adds a zesty taste to any recipe best describes Kaffir Lime Leaf. Along with Lemongrass and Galangal, these are the most prized herbs in Thai cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.
Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves from Citrus Hystrix plant, Makrut | USA GROWN | .5 Ounce
- Half Ounce (.5) bag of the freshest dried kaffir on the market
- 100% USA-GROWN. No pesticides, nothing artificial. Completely natural.
- High quality, resealable bag. You can keep and store your leaves for quite some time
- We offer the freshest leaves available. We order in very small quantities to ensure you receive only the most aromatic leaves on the market.
Alanya Aroma Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves, 0.5 Oz, Grown in California
- Premium quality kaffir lime leaves grown and dried in USA.
- Kaffir Lime leaves have a spiced-citrus flavor that are an indispensable part of Thai and Indonesian cooking. They blend with lemon grass and lime juice in tom yum to give the soup its wholesome lemony essence.
- Soaked in hot water for around 5 minutes before using in cooking.
Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 oz. Organic Naturally Grown.
- Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves 1 oz.
- Naturally Grown in California
- Processed and shipped fast from TastePadThai, California
Dried Galangal, Sliced | Greater Galangal â€“ Alpinia Galanga | Perfect for Tom Yum and Tom Kha Soups 3.5 oz.
- Prepare flavorful and authentic, restaurant quality Thai or Vietnamese meals at home with our gourmet dried galangal that comes directly to us from select farms in Indonesia and Thailand.
- Galangal is an essential ingredient in asian and thai cuisine. Galangal is also known as Alpinia Galanga, and is used in recipes like nassi goreng and pad thai.
- sweet and strong, slightly bitter in between cinnamon and ginger best describes Galangal. Along with lemongrass, these are the most prized spices in asian and thai cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory...
- Our attractive re-sealiable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting
- What are KAFFIR LIME LEAVES - These are the fragrant leaves of the wild lime tree and are used widely in Thai and South East Asian cuisine in the same way as bay leaves are used in the West. The double leaves are joined tip to end, creating an unusual figure-of-eight shape. They have a spicy, lemony flavour and give a distinctive citrus scent to soups and curries. They are becoming more widely available, both fresh and dried.
- EXTREMELY AROMATIC - The leaves generally aren’t eaten; they’re used simply to imbue curries, soups, and other dishes with their gorgeous flavor. Add a few to your next curry or Asian-inspired soup, and either eat around them or pluck them from the pot before serving. You can also toss a few leaves into your basmati rice as it cooks to impart extra depth of flavor.
- SEALABLE FRESHNESS - Our Kaffir lime leaves stay fresh and aromatic until the point you apply them to your tastebuds. With our super-sealed freshness bag, you can keep these in the cupboard for however long you need, without the aromatic leaving the Kaffir lime leaves. Keep aromatic in, and pests out! Sun-dried 100%
- DRIED & FRESH - Want to cook with dried Kaffir lime leaves? Kaffir lime leaves are precious to many Thai dishes, from soups and salads to curries and stir-fried dishes. They blend with lemon grass and lime juice in tom yam to give the soup its wholesome lemony essence. In soupy dishes, add the leaves whole or torn into smaller pieces, using them as one would bay leaves to flavour broth or stew.
US Citrus - Fresh Kaffir (Makrut) Lime Leaves - (30 grams) - Contains Natural Essential Oils for Remarkable Flavor
- Essential in Thai and Southeast Asian cuisine because of the remarkable natural oils in the leaves
- Fresh Leaves add an intense aroma and unmistakable flavor for your favorite cocktails
- Don't use dried leaves without the essential oils, these leaves are grown in our facility, picked and shipped fresh
- Freeze what you don't use for 6 months, and cook without thawing, the oils will preserve very well
- 30 grams = 30 large, fresh, bi-lobed leaves
(2 Oz.) Fresh ORGANIC Kaffir Lime Leaves (Thai Lime Leaves) | FREE First Class Shipping from California
- Free from any Chemical & Insecticide | 2 oz Packing with FREE SHIPPING
- An essential ingredient for cooking authentic Thai food.
- An important ingredient in soups such as Tom Yum, Tom Kha Soup, and are also always in curries like Panang Curry, Green Curry and Prik Khing curry pastes.
- The strong scented leaves have lovely fresh lemon flavor. The leaves can be torn, chopped or shredded and used in soups and curries.
- Organic Thai Kaffir Lime Leaves for Bhanu Indian Grocery
Sasinee Kaffir Lime Leave Powder 2.35oz
- Kaffir Lime Leaves Powder Organic.Smell good.
- Dried leaves instead of using special grade abroad.
- For use in Asian Cuisine.
Last update 2020-04-07