Here is the top choice of other clients buying items related to kefir fermenter. For additional possibilities, check out our recomendations of Kefir Fermenter or use the search box.
Buy kefir fermenter right here: ✓ excellent assortment, ✓ best value and ✓ fast shipping!
Product info, reviews and references. Listings get updated frequently, so come back for the new products.
Selection of videos with additional information, reviews and useful tips.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Kefir Fermenter 1.5L/50oz for Rapid Homemade Kefir
- 0.2 Kefir Fermenter (1.5l/50oz with Enlarged Container with KEFIR Grains
- 0.3 Kefir Fermenter: Container for Milk & Water Kefir Grains Large Size - 210 cc
- 0.4 Kefir Fermenter - Infuser 0.6L/20oz for Simple and Rapid Homemade Kefirs: Milk Kefir or Water Kefir
- 0.5 Kefir Fermenter (1.5l/50oz)
- 0.6 Kefir Fermenter: Set with Large (120cc) container for Use with Jar (Wide Mouth) You Already Have
- 0.7 Kefir Fermenter: One Quart (0.9 L)
- 0.8 Kefir Fermenter for Milk & Water Kefir UNIVERSAL 1.0L
- 0.9 Kefir Fermenter (0.6L/24 oz) with Enlarged Container for Kefir Grains
- 0.10 Water & Milk Kefir Fermenter/Separator/Cheese Maker Universal
- 1 More Kefir Products
- 2 References
Kefir Fermenter 1.5L/50oz for Rapid Homemade Kefir
- Shorten time of fermentation 3 times if container full 2/3 with grains.
- Glass jar. Container from BPA free food grade polypropylene.
- Make kefir at home faster and by only one step: pour milk and drink ready kefir in 8-12 hours. No stainer, no pouring from one jar to another, no extra washing, no white spots around. Easy to wash container: remove mesh and rainse in tap water. Simple!
- Use organic whole milk. Shake or stir couple or more times during fermentation.
- Color of the lid can be different.
Kefir Fermenter (1.5l/50oz)
- Dramatically simplify homemade kefir process. Just pour milk and drink fresh kefir in 20-24 hours. Say NO to strainer, spatula, dish washing and white spots. Simple. Easy to use and re-use. just fill with milk and drink after 20-24 hours at room temperature or 10-14 hours at 80-95F.
- Simple. Easy to use and re-use. just add grains, fill with milk and drink after 20-24 hours at room temperature or 10-14 hours at 80-95F.
- Too big for you? Find different sizes (12oz, 16oz, etc.): type "Microbiota, Inc." or "Kefir fermenter"
- Kefir Fermenter (1.5L/50oz) with doubled size of container: type B071178MTS Price $17.85 only!! See the last picture.
- We have also Milk Kefir Curd & Whey Separators, Fermenters for Water Kefir, small and big containers for kefir grains, fruit tea, coffee etc. Type "Microbiota, Inc." to see all.
Kefir Fermenter: One Quart (0.9 L)
- Dramatically simplified home kefir process.
- Just add kefir grains, milk and get fresh delicious homemade kefir in 20-24 hours.
- Temperature of fermentation is 71F or more.
Kefir Fermenter for Milk & Water Kefir UNIVERSAL 1.0L
- Glass Kefir Fermenter equipped by extra-large (210 cc) container with holes size 2 mm.
- You can put inside container milk kefir grains or water kefir grains and make home soda or kefir.
- No strainer, spatula and pouring from one jar to another needed.
- Simple and fast procedure.
- Buy the same WITH KEFIR GAINS: type B07N541R7K
Kefir Fermenter (0.6L/24 oz) with Enlarged Container for Kefir Grains
- Kefir Fermenter for simple and fast homemade kefir. Container's volume 120cc. More grains - faster fermentation.
- Homemade kefir made with kefir grains is real natural kefir. Kefir from grocery made from dry bacteria with big amount of Pectin. Thus no Kefiran inside. Homemade kefir has a lot of Kefiran and no additives.
- Glass jar. BPA free polypropylene. Food grade plastics.
- Make kefir at home faster and by only one step: pour milk and drink ready kefir in 12-18 hours. No stainer, no pouring from one jar to another, no extra washing, no white spots around.
- Easy to wash container: remove mesh and rainse in tap water. Simple!
Water & Milk Kefir Fermenter/Separator/Cheese Maker Universal
- This device can be used for milk or water kefir fermentation. Fill container with milk or water kefir grains and start fermentation.
- The volume of container 170 cm^3. Previous model had only 60 cm^3 : only for milk kefir grains.
- Fill container by 1/2 - 3/4 of it volume with water kefir grains or 1/4 - 1/5 for making milk kefir or cheese.
- For making cheese: remove whey through spigot and let stay for several hours for curd solidifying .
- See instruction for details.
Last update 2021-01-26